The following are answers to the most commonly asked questions.
General Pre-sale FAQ
- Q. What are the minimum requirements to run the script? A. Please refer to the page System Requirements.
- Q. Is it possible to buy the product from you and host it on our servers? A. Yes. You can download the application and host on your current server as long as it meet the system requirements.
- Q. Are the domains published into sites redirects or actual hosted sites? A. The domains you publish into sites are actual websites fully mapped on the server. The system basically creates add-on domains to the primary domain where you install the application.
- Q. Is this a Parking application? A. No it is not. It is a mass-domain publishing & content management system. You, as the publisher, use it to build quality websites. DDP facilitates rapid deployment of sites with quality default content. That is only the beginning. Publishers then add content to grow their sites. The quality of added content depends entirely on the publisher.
- Q. Will my sites/domains get penalized by Google? A. That depends on the content you add to your sites published with DDP. If you follow our recommendations then not very likely. We have tested the application for over a year and received feedback from Google. If any issues arise in the future then we will take steps to correct these as per Google’s recommendations.
- Q. Will my sites get labeled as “content farms”? A. Again, this depends on the publisher. Content farms are generally large sites the produce content on a daily basis for the strict purpose of satisfying search engine algorithms. See the Wikipedia article for more details. There is no danger of being labeled as such unless you employ hundreds of cheap laborers to write large amounts of low quality content.